Client zone

ASSISTANCE 24/7 + 420 730 157 300

Travel abroad

Any travel abroad must be reported by phone:


+48 22 223 60 50 (Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm)


+48 22 278 70 10 (Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)

This is necessary to obtain the appropriate authorization and verification of insurance coverage. MHC MOBILITY service covers travel to European Union countries and the Schengen zone.

Before you travel from Poland to another country, remember to:

  • Obtain permission to leave from the Fleet Manager each time and keep up to date with warnings from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
  • Verify whether your insurance covers the countries you are going to, and whether you need a green card there. The costs of additional insurance shall be borne by the Client.
  • Check the technical condition of the vehicle and the mandatory equipment, and familiarize yourself with the traffic regulations in the countries visited.

All planned inspections and repairs should be done before leaving Poland.

In case of breakdown or vehicle damage abroad contact MHC MOBILITY Passenger cars Assistance (+48 22 223 60 55) or MHC MOBILITY Truck Assistance (+48 22 278 70 00)                     

Would you like to learn more? Check the User Guide.  


Sign up and be always up to date with out offer!
Get the latest news and special offers for the rental of vehicles and services!

We have to collect some data when you use this website so it works and is secure. We'd also like your consent to collect data to study how people use our site. This will help us improve our service and tailor the marketing you see on the apps and other websites. Select “Close” to agree or 'Show more' to know better about the cookies. You can change your mind by changing the browser settings. Show more. Accept